Thank you for your interest in working for Ergo Errands! We are always seeking new staff. A few fun facts about our work and employee perks:
° We are one of the top rated house cleaning businesses on Yelp! in Portland.
° We are eco friendly and use green approved products.
° Staff can listen to music, podcasts, etc. on headphones while at work.
° We provide coffee, tea, water and granola bars to fuel our staff in the morning.
° At 2 months from hire date, staff receive a consistent $1/hr bonus on top of base pay for good performance.
° At both 6 months and 1 year from hire date, staff are eligible to receive up to a $1/hr raise. Team leader positions and management positions are always coming available as we are substantially growing.
Here is our current job openings:
We have many positions for a 4 day work week either Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday 8am - 5pm approximately. Client workload will vary from day to day. Ability to have a flexible schedule on those days is must. Job is an employment position and not contract. You will be paid for travel time in between office and clients homes.
ON CALL CLEANERS
We need on call house cleaning staff to take on first time and one time cleanings. Must be extremely detail oriented. You set your own availability and you must be available for on call work a minimum of 2 days per week. Work will be scheduled with other on call staff and you must be able to work in a team. Expect training for this postion to be 1 - 2 months. This is a contractor position.
We need on call personal assistant staff. Must be extremely detail oriented. You set your own availability and you must be available for work a minimum of 2 days per week. This is a contractor position.
We currently don't have any part time or full time personal assistant positions available, but there is opportunity to grow into an employment position.
Qualifications for all positions:
* You must have a reliable vehicle. You must be able to share driving responsibilities with co-worker's and be comfortable with carrying around cleaning supplies and / or various items for delivery inside your vehicle.
* A drivers license and a fairly clean driving record.
* Able to pass a background check, be drug free and have 3 reliable references.
* A hard worker. The job requires you to walk up hills and stairs carrying items, crawl on your hands and knees, twist and bend. You must have the endurance capability of being on your feet for 8 - 10 hours.
* Detail oriented.
* Able to read and complete a task list, follow specific directions in order.
* Works well in a two or three person team and be polite, respectful and communicative to co-workers and clients.
* Can be both a follower and/or a leader.
* Open to serving other areas of the business such as promoting business by passing out flyers, occasional personal assistance / errands.
* You want to be part of a growing business, are passionate about the service industry, a willingness to learn and represent Ergo Errands mission: To refresh lives and help make time for our clients.
All of our positions are great for someone who has another small part time job 1-2 days a week or an entrepreneurial thing going on.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a paragraph about yourself and why you think you are a good fit for this position. We will not review your resume if you do not provide a paragraph about yourself.